Cartilosan Plus: Support for joint (Ref. 7999)clients ratings: 5 of 5 (1 reviews)
- price 26,45€
- [Including VAT.]
- Product in stock. Immediate shipping
- Shipping 11,95€, free from 300€
- Our Store hours
Description Cartilosan Plus: Support for joint (Ref. 7999)
Cartilosan plus consists of a combination of substances aimed at maintaining flexible joints. Supports the formation of cartilage in the joints providing substances that stimulate cartilage formation.
The joint cartilage is a matrix (skeleton) collagen, a gelatin with water therebetween and proteoglycans where cartilage cells are interleaved.
In good condition cartilage acts as elastic and protective buffer between the two sides of the joint. Proteoglycans in cartilage are proteins which are related glicosaminaglicanos (GAGs, mucopolysaccharide called before). In turn , the GAGs are of amino sugars; these are simple sugars (e.g. glucose or galactose) with a bound amino group.
Glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate are essential substances for the formation of proteoglycans: Glucosamine (biological active form of glucosamine is glucosamine-6-phosphate) is the fundamental substance for all amino sugars; chondroitin sulfates are an important subclass of glicosaminaglicanos.
Other essential for cartilage Cartilosan Plus substances are sulfur (MSM) and silicon (or horsetail Equisetum arvense); This formula also contains ingredients that support cartilage synthesis such as feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium), zinc, copper and manganese.
Spain Bonusan products are made with substances from genetic manipulation - free organic crops. This product does not contain soy, yeast, gluten, lactose, added sucrose, gelatin, preservatives, colorings, flavorings or synthetic flavor enhancer. It contains substances animals (chondroitin sulphate extracted from shark cartilage and extracted from shrimp shell glucosamine sulfate).
Until recently it was difficult to compare them glucosamine supplements. Often the amount of glucosamine sulfate in different ways in the label (eg with or without potassium chloride) and a comparison declared for potency was very difficult if it was different salt compounds. It is for example the case when a product contains not only but also glucosamine sulfate , glucosamine hydrochloride.
Therefore recently it has been agreed within the Dutch market for food supplements glucosamine declare the amount univocally on the label. From now it mentioned first the amount of elemental glucosamine. If the name of a product refers to the amount of glucosamine, you can only refer to the amount of elemental glucosamine (eg "600 mg Glucosamine"). To avoid confusion, Bonusan Spain continue mentioning the amount of glucosamine sulfate corresponding. The dosage of 1500 mg of glucosamine sulfate which is often used in scientific research in the new situation corresponds with 1182 mg elemental glucosamine. With a daily dosage of Cartilosan plus, this dosage (1200 mg) ingested..
Composition (for 4 vegetarian capsules)
Glucosamine (as sulfate 2 KCl) (for the 1522 mg glucosamine sulfate) 1200 mg
90% chondroitin sulfate 152 mg
Tanacetum parthenium (0.7% partenolides) 60 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 700 mg
Equisetum arvense (6% silica) 240 mg
Zinc (as zinc L-methionine) 15.2 mg
Manganese (as -citrato) 2 mg
Copper (as -complex lysine) 2000 mcg
(HPMC), microcrystalline cellulose.
Take 4 tablets daily with food or immediately after it. Preferably distribute the total intake in various foods. In addition to this product, a healthy and balanced diet as well as the intake of a vitamin supplement, vitamin C and omega-3 fatty acids are recommended.
60 vegetarian capsules V-capsules
Do not use during pregnancy, as feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) can cause uterine contractions and intensify menstruation. People with hypersensitivity to the Compositae family plants (eg chamomile, yarrow) can not take feverfew. Feverfew in rare cases can lead to contact dermatitis and mouth ulcers. It is also possible that this herb have an influence on the action of antithrombotic drugs. Matricaria influence the synthesis of prostaglandins, which play a role, inter alia, in the mechanism of blood coagulation. Glucosamine influenzas, as they occur, are limited to mild gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea and stomach disorders. It is advised to take these cases Cartilosan plus during the meal. Glucosamine and chondroitin can be combined with acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) and other NSAIDs (NSAIDs). There may be incompatibilities with medicines and health products. Consult a specialist for it.
Reviews Cartilosan Plus: Support for joint (Ref. 7999)
05/10/2013- N° Client: 19903
Garantía y devolución Cartilosan Plus: Support for joint (Ref. 7999)
All the products under warranty (from the time of the sale until they receive the end customer) will be repaired by the manufacturer at no cost to the customer, bearing in mind the aspects covered by the warranty. If you are unable to find the information you require or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.At Fisaude we guarantee that for all of your purchases:
- The product is new.
- The product is sent in its original packaging.
- We offer an aftersales service for all products.
In order to process, you simply have to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure that you receive a response from our customer services team within 48 working hours.
It is very important to provide the following information in this email:
- Your name.
- Product model, reference or description.
- Invoice or Order Number.
- Brief explanation of the issue. Attaching photos or videos is a very valuable source of information for our analysis and will speed up the process. Attach them if you think they will best help to explain the issue.
All our products are original and new brands that have the direct manufacturer’s warranty. Our commitment is to achieving your complete satisfaction, so if you are not satisfied we will return your money.Terms and Conditions for Returns
- You must firstly notify us of your desire to return the item(s) by sending an email to email@example.com, with a brief explanation of the reason for the return. Please take note that in many instances we can work together with you help you in order to resolve the issue, thus saving you time and effort.
- You will have 15 business days from the date you receive your order to return an item.
- Please remember that no exchanges or returns can be made if the item is not in its original packaging or is used, incomplete or has any defects.
- In general, and according to the law, we want our customers to return their items in conditions that allow us to put them on sale.
We do not accept the return and refund the products manufactured (specific tillers or special colors).
For hygiene reasons, we do not accept products whose packaging has been opened, special order or items not in the catalog.
- You must send the item to our site at Calle de la Constitución 124. Fuenlabrada (28946). Madrid. Spain To the attention of the Quality Department, in its original packaging and in perfect condition, as it was received, including a note with the order number in the package and an indication as to whether you would like to exchange the item or would like the amount to be refunded.
- If the reason for the return is an error which is attributable to Fisaude (misdelivery, product defects, damage during transit, etc.), we will take responsibility for the collection and the exchange or refund, without the customer incurring any costs. For for information please consult OUR PRODUCT WARRANTY.
- Should a return be requested and if the payment had been made by bank transfer, you must also inform us of the account number along with the IBAN so that we can make the payment. If the payment was made by card or PayPal, this will not be necessary as the payment will have been made with the same card or PayPal account.
- Once we receive the item and check that it is in perfect condition, we will immediately proceed to refund the amount.
- Should you request that we exchange the item, please indicate which item you would like it to be exchanged for. If there is a difference in price that is in our favour, you may decide to pay it by bank transfer. If the difference is in your favour, Fisaude will make the refund as explained in the previous point. Please do not forget that the cost of the new delivery will be the standard amount (11,95), and that this will be taken when evaluating the balance in favour of or against the return.
If you have any further questions on the matter, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.